Who Are We?
We are THE SAFE DRIVER CENTRE, a licensed course provider
in the State of Texas (License # CP341), for the Driver
Improvement Course (Defensive Driving).
What is a defensive driving course?
It is a six (6) hour course designed to be highly
interactive in order to help you become a better driver.
It can be taken for the following reasons:
What is a course provider?
- To dismiss a traffic ticket.
- To obtain a discount on insurance coverage. (10% for three years)
- For both of the above conjointly.
- To learn driving safety.
- For first time drivers to learn driving safety.
- For out-of-state drivers to become acquainted with Texas laws.
A course provider is the entity recognized and licensed by the
State to develop a Course, train teachers and provide the
schools with their Student’s Certificate of Completion.
Traffic and Work Related Accidents
2656 S. Loop West, Suite 305
Houston, TX 77054
Not Certified by The Texas Board of Legal Specialization